Everyday, more and more grow facilities and dispensaries are opening up as an increasing number of people are visiting their doctor to obtain a medical marijuana prescription. This has led to incredibly complex state laws and regulations surrounding the use of point of sale systems, in an effort to ensure the following:
- Proper documentation is kept to identify customers and ensure the validity of their ID cards.
- An accurate account of inventory, sources, and costs is taken and kept up-to-date at all times.
In the cannabis industry, it’s all about finding the right point of sale system and making sure it’s properly configured. Of course, features are important, but if you don’t have the right system for your needs or your system doesn’t meet complex state laws and regulations, it’s not going to do you any good.
Highview Technology Solutions specializes in helping grow facilities and dispensaries select and configure the right point of sales systems for their unique needs. Contact us at
(303) 997-3180 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help you.
We make sure you’re using a point of sale system that enables you to achieve the following benefits:
- Simplified calculating for reports due on a daily and/or monthly basis.
- Streamlined seed to sale tracking capabilities
- Greater employee and inventory control to deter theft
- Reduced overhead due to enhanced accuracy
- And much, much more
Contact us now at (303) 997-3180 or send us an email at email@example.com to start feeling confident in your point of sale system immediately. We’re here to help.